See below for job descriptions.
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) will function as a member of a team of health professionals providing medical services to The Rural Health Clinic (RHC) patients in Richton/Perry County, MS. The NP shall, under appropriate direction and supervision by the medical director in collaboration with the Rural Health Clinic Manager, provide care, assessment, interpretation of data, and develop and implement therapeutic care plans.
The Doctor's Clinic is part of Perry County General Hospital located in the heart of Richton, MS. The hospital which is located in front of the clinic has acute, observation and swing beds, as well as, an emergency room. PCGH ER is a small department that has unique, state of the art and lifesaving services you will not find in most facilities of this size. PCGH is designated Critical Access Facility. The Clinic is openMonday- Friday 9am - 5pm. Closed holidays and weekends.
1. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse Practitioner in the State of Mississippi.
2. Current DEA Certificate.
3. Minimum of one (1) year recent experience providing primary care or urgent care in a Clinic setting.
4. Demonstrates in depth knowledge of nursing process in addressing physical, psychosocial, and psychological needs of patients.
5. Ability to demonstrate basic knowledge of unit specific age criteria for patient population.
6. Must demonstrate critical thinking skills.
7. Timely completion of unit specific orientation and competencies.
8. Ability to read, write, hear and verbally communicate in English to the degree required to perform the job.
9. Must possess a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate.
All interested applicants please email your current CV including 3 references to email@example.com.