1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. Up to One (1) year in the hospital setting relating to environmental services.
3. Able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds.
4. Perform cleaning and maintenance of all floors and furnishings.
5. Able to operate various mechanized cleaning equipment (150 to 200 pounds).
6. Observe safety precautions at all times.
7. Utilize the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure.
8. Able to work flexible schedule.
9. Able to move continuously during work hours.
Job Type: Part Time